Our IBF-FTS* approved Cyber-Safeguard Awareness Programme (C-SAP) program is designed to help companies increase the level of awareness of users – the Weakest Link in cyber defense. *IBF-FTS (Institute of Banking & Finance) Scheme provides (90% or 50%) training grants to eligible staff.
CyberQuote’s Cyber-Safeguard Awareness Programme is a Tailored-Programme to ensure your staff are aware of cyber security threats that would be detrimental to your organization.
4 hours of eLearning and 3 hours of classroom workshop (Total 7 hours)
- e-Learning User Awareness (2 modules of 2 hours each. Total 4 hours)
Raise the overall IT Security Awareness level in the organisation based on Key Principles of the Information Security Policies and Standards Manual and MAS* Technology Risk Management Guidelines and Notices. (*Monetary Authority of Singapore)
- User Awareness Workshop (3 hours)
Demonstrate why you are a target for cyber-attacks and how attackers will seek to target you as a way to steal sensitive data or funds.
The results of phishing exercises are used as illustrative case studies to bring home the urgency of cyber awareness.
- Value-Added Services
- Simulated Ethical Phishing Attack (for corporate customers)
- Security Incident Updates
Help companies increase the level of awareness of users
All company staff with internet and email access
eLearning Module One: Key Principles of Information Security (2-hours)
- What is Information Security
- Information Classification
- Information Handling
- Information Security Policies and Standards’ Manual
- Who, Why, What?
- Types of Cyber Attacks/Threats
- Tips and Guidelines
eLearning Module Two: Information Security Awareness – Singapore Regulatory Requirements (2-hours)
- Training Objectives
- Key Topics of the MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines and Notices:-
- General Overview
- Oversight of Technology Risks by Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Technology Risk Management Framework
- Management of IT Outsourcing Risks
- Acquisition and Development of Information Systems
- IT Service Management
- Systems Reliability, Availability and Recovery
- Operational Infrastructure Security Management
- Data Centres’ Protection and Controls
- Access Control
- Online Financial Services
- Customer Protection and Education
- Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act
- Cybersecurity Advisories from MAS
- Real Life Examples of Security Incidents
Workshop Outline (3-hours):
- Information Security Overview
- Who is CISO?
- Risk Management Framework
- Why, How, Who, When?
- How much do we spend?
- Most affected businesses
- Targets & Threats
- Singapore Cyber Landscape
- Cyber Law for Singapore
- 8 well-known Mega Breaches
- What it takes to be safe?
- User Awareness is crucial
- Partners in crime!
- Live Demo – Phishing
- Live Demo – Virus Installation, Cracking Password
- Wi-Fi Risks Demo
- Incident Response Plan
*IBF-FTS Scheme Applicable (For more information, click here)
This programme has been accredited under the IBF Standards, and is eligible for funding under the IBF Financial Training Scheme (IBF-FTS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
IBF-FTS provides 50% funding for direct training costs per candidate (Singaporeans and PRs) per programme subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
With effect from 1 July 2016, Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above are eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs per participant per programme.