CK is a co-founder of Asia Charts Pte Ltd. Chief Operating Officer and Chief Trainer of Asia Charts.
A Full-time active trader in the equities and derivatives markets. CK is a practitioner of technical analysis and has been actively trading since 1993 in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and US markets.
He focuses in trading growth stocks that have potential for big gains and using derivative instruments like , CFD, options and warrants for better returns. CK is also an active trader of the forex and futures markets.
In his 20 years of trading experience, CK has developed dozens of trading systems and methods for medium and short term (both swing and intra-day) trading. CK is widely recognized analyst and trainer in technical analysis and regularly featured.
CK holds a bachelor degree of Science from University of London and Master of Science from National University of Singapore. He is also a certified behaviour consultant has keen interest in area of trading psychology.
CK Ee’s Accolade
- Proud winner of the Most Promising Entrepreneur Award 2011. Part of an elite group in Asia Pacific to received the coveted Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards. This world-class award recognized and honoured business leaders who have shown outstanding performance and tenacity in developing successful business within the region.
- Invited by Bloomberg News to provide technical analysis of the regional markets.
- Invited as Paid Workshop Speaker at Investfair 2009 and 2010, Singapore’s largest investment event jointly organized by Share Investor and Business Times. CK is the only Singapore speaker among the list of international speakers at the event.
- Invited as Keynote Speaker for Thomson Reuters Metastock Conference 2011
- Invited as Keynote Speaker for Metastock’s first Asia Pacific Online Summit – 2016 (The only Asian speaker for the event)
- Invited by Singapore Stock Exchange to deliver keynote presentations where he shares his views on the markets. CK has also conducted seminars and talks at leading financial institutions like Phillip Securities, CIMB Securities, Am Fraser, Economic Development Board (Ministry of Trade and Industry), HomeTeamNS (Ministry of Home Affairs), National University Singapore Students Investment Society, Nanyang Technological University Investment Interactive Club, Singapore Management University E.y.E. Investment Club, Singapore Institute of Management Investment & Networking Club, Singapore Polytechnic Graduate Guild, Ngee Ann Polytechnic Library, Brunel University Alumni, Singapore Micro-computer Society.
- Featured in television, major newspapers and magazines – Bloomberg News, Channel New Asia, Singapore Channel 8, The Straits Times, Business Times, Borneo Post, Sin Chew Daily, United Daily News, Kwong Wah Yit Poh, Oriental Daily News, Share Investment, Storm.